Playing with my new camera in Tahoe...
Snowplowing down the mountain, looking at the screen on the back of the camera, trying to keep the subject roughly within the frame...definitely running a bit "blind."
Skiing with bare hands wasn't too bad, but there were definitely times when I was using only my peripheral vision to watch where I was going, and as you can see, the light wasn't great which meant that I really wasn't able to respond to the terrain as I should have...fortunately, no crashes to report.
Samuel is getting pretty good... as you can see.
As is B
Would love to play with some editing tools and try to put something nice together, but I don't have nearly enough "raw" footage nor the time do it all, but if I were back in college, rather than electronic music, I would definitely be playing with this stuff...but maybe if I had one of those nice helmet cams...
No comments:
Post a Comment