Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Write your own story.

Last Saturday, I drove out to pick up Storm from the nice folks who were dog-sitting her. B and the kids left for London while I was still in Breck so there were a couple of days where we needed to find a place for Storm to stay. Apparently she and the resident dog, Stiggy, got along very well. So well in fact that Jay and Gabby are now considering getting a "friend" for Stiggy.


I was still a bit mellow, so I was driving liesurely. And having been out of my usual environment for a while, I was taking in the old sights with new eyes. Which is in and of itself, a true luxury.


So when I saw this old barn, I definitely chuckled. Trying to imagine the circumstances that ended with this question. When I asked B if she had seen it, she said she had. And she said that everytime she sees it, she writes the story in her head. Feel free to do the same.

No comments: