Haven't been biking on the weekend in a long time.
Haven't done any yard work,
Haven't done much of anything other than working on the wall.
Trying to get as much done as possible before things freeze up.
Though it seems that I have been moving along as I am almost out of rocks!
Getting to the bottom of a pallet is pretty satisfying.
And I remember that it was last year on my birthday when the first couple ton of modified showed up and the shoveling began.
So here are some pictures including a little something special at the end...
Found this little guy while working last weekend. Though afterwards I was nervous that I was going to forget about him and step on him.
Caps stones generally in place on this section.
Making progress....
Found this on one of the rocks today. It looks so fragile, but I think it's been around for a while!
It's very tame, but very exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment