Well, I think it is time for me to just get back onto that horse and ride it, even if it's a little on the ugly side. Don't remember the last time I posted anything, so don't expect much from this post.
The Drought sort of started with...well, I guess it was sort of post-Breck... It's always hard to keep your "post race recovery" from taking over. You feel like you really earned something of a break and it is then easy to just slip.
I think that the best winter I had was when I missed the big August race (Breck? Allamuchy?) and as a result was strong and still riding right through September, October, November etc...
The new office move also took a toll and as a result I haven't even commuted since October 23. The only good thing is that that date also marks the start of a year of me doing 51 sit-ups every day. So far so good.
So I think there is still plenty of time to get into good shape for summer...always thinking about the CTR...I just need to get my commuter biker back and that should be the (re-)start of something good.
Have a Happy and Healthy 2013!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment